|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
We are looking to expand the team with a Key Account Manager Marketplaces!
vidaXL is seeking a detail-oriented team player to help upgrading our sales on marketplaces in 29 countries. The ideal candidate is an organized person who is comfortable working independently on several potential marketplaces simultaneously in a fast-paced digital/e-commerce environment. Your role will be in the lead of implementing the commercial strategy on the all marketplaces in order to maximize sales.
You will work within the marketplaces team and lead the account management team. As a person who combine strong communication and technical skills, you will have the drive to expand our sales with a commercial attitude. You will assist the marketplaces manager and be responsible for all major marketplaces by ensuring listing, product visibility and account setting are optimized. As a fast-growing company, vidaXL offers plenty of opportunity for further career development into a more specialized function or broader management position.
What you will do
- Manage and increase Sales Performance of vidaXL products on all external B2C platforms
- Support cost control on all B2C platforms and related applications
- Manage and lead sales channels related project to stimulate the performance growth
- Negotiate fees and terms of cooperation with key partners
- Quickly learn and understand the various backend systems of the marketplaces
- Manage workforce and workload of Account Management Team
- Support evaluation od the Account Management Team
- Control, manage, and optimize listings for all marketplaces
- Coordinate marketing activities for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, content creation (guides, HTML templates, and email);
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace metrics and sales.
- Daily reporting and operational tasks within the sale team
- Improve integration and add functionalities along the way if marketplace is performing
- You have a relevant master degee and around 2-5 years of relevant working experience in a ecommerce/marketplaces setting;
- Ability to quickly learn and work with new systems and software;
- Project management experience is preferred;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and advanced excel skills are a must;
- Experience with selling on marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, bol.com is a must;
- Technical knowledge about XML and data feeds is a plus;
- Strong drive to create new business and see turnover growing;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment and able to respond to changing priorities;
- Must have attention to details, ability to multitask and take on several projects at once;
- Ability to define priorities independently based on commercial goals;
- Strong problem-solving skills with a logical way of thinking;
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Bas Nissen / + 31 (0) 65 77 12 614 for more information.
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
Haba Trading B.V., Mary Kingsleystraat 1, 5928 SK, Venlo / corporate.vidaxl.com *please note this vacancy is carried out from our Utrecht office