|Hours a week||40|
The Carrier Account Manager is responsible for developing, coordinating, and controlling the last mile of our European outbound flows as well as the first mile of our returns flows.
You are responsible for management of the relation with our suppliers, from evaluation, negotiation, selection and implementation up to performance monitoring. The Carrier Account Manager will be part of the Logistics Control team of 6 FTE and will report to the responsible manager.
What you will do
- Design and implement process improvements throughout the European carrier networks to improve costs, service and footprint;
- Manage distribution performance and on-time service delivery in-full;
- Manage communication between suppliers and internal vidaXL departments, e.g. Warehouse, Transport, IT, Customer Service, Finance, Sales;
- Participate in cross-functional business process improvements projects;
- Audit and check distribution related invoices;
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in related field such as Supply Chain Management, Transport, Econometrics or Economics;
- Over 5 years of work experience, preferably with a retailer, etailer, carrier, and/or consulting firm;
- Track record in sourcing and contract negotiations with carriers and/or other logistics providers;
- You feel challenged by performing deep data analysis in order to investigate new possibilities;
- Comfortable with hands on managerial style, but also able to effectively delegate;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and German or French;
- Excellent organizational skills to plan, organize, and set priorities to facilitate timely execution;
- Able to work under pressure and to be a worthy team member;
- Experienced with Microsoft Office.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We look forward to your application! Send your motivation and resume to [email protected]
For more information, contact our recruiter: Bas Nissen
E | [email protected]
T | +316 57 71 26 14
Haba Trading BV | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo corporate.vidaxl.com
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement.