|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Location||NL Venlo Office|
|Hours a week||40|
As an online marketer you contribute to the growth of dropshippingXL by vidaXL and you are the driving force behind our lead generation and lead nurturing. You do this, among other things, by further expanding our digital strategy, launching various campaigns and looking for opportunities to reach our target group even better.
What do you do
You work as a b2b marketer on different projects. A very varied job in which you encounter all aspects of the b2b marketing profession. On a strategic, tactical and operational level.
Some examples might be:
- Setup, analyze and optimize marketing campaigns through various marketing channels and marketing partners, like:
- Search Engine Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Display Marketing
- Email marketing and automation
- Create and manage a content calendar;
- Producing / coordinating content;
- Run lead generation campaigns;
- Implement marketing automation;
- Manage (re)positioning for example; Conducting research to market a new product, feature or business concept;
- Develop buyer personas.
What your week looks like: varied! An average working day does not actually exist, but in general you have the following tasks:
- You determine and implement the digital marketing strategy with the aim of reaching our (potential) customers online as effectively as possible and activating them on all relevant channels;
- You develop and monitor online campaigns and set up advertising structures. You then analyze and optimize these, prepare reports and develop ideas and actions to improve them;
- You help to manage, analyze and optimize our landing pages and website. Here you might do suggestions to determine which steps of the funnel can be improved, how our findability can be increased and in which ways more leads can be generated. You perform the necessary analyzes and tests and translate insights into innovative and creative campaigns and lead and conversion flows.
You in a nutshell
- You are HBO (+) educated in Marketing, Digital Marketing or similar;
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in a similar position, preferably in a B2B environment within the retail or ecommerce sector;
- You have experience in devising (online) marketing strategies and the use of e-mail marketing and marketing automation;
- You have a strong strategic view and you use this to realize the ambitions of the organization and contribute to our commercial objectives;
- Ideally you have knowledge of and affinity with the dropshipping sector;
- You are confident in your shoes and have a strong drive to always do better;
- You follow the trends and latest developments in the field of online marketing and translate these into your own organization;
- You think and act proactive and result-oriented, take your own responsibility and always look for creative solutions that add value;
- You are used to thinking, working and acting in a target-group manner and you know exactly what our (potential) customers need, even if they do not explicitly ask for it;
- You have excellent social and communication skills in English;
- Finally, you have an enthusiastic, open and enterprising personality.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Ewoud Heijman.
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
T | +316 20 33 09 38
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com