|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Location||NL Venlo Office|
|Hours a week||40|
We are looking for a Webshop Business Analyst
vidaXL is seeking a detail-oriented team player to help increase our webshop turnover by turning problems and opportunities within the company into actionable business cases. This is a crucial step to kick-off projects that contribute to overall webshop and company goals and growth. The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented and analytic person who is comfortable working independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced digital/e-commerce environment. In this position, you will be part of the webshop team within the marketing department.
Your main focus will be on supporting Product- and Business Owners on implementation of projects that contribute to webshop and company goals.
What you will do
- Translate project-ideas into business cases by performing detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions.
- Take ownership of business cases for desired quarterly projects and overview/status of all running and upcoming projects.
- Review expected project goals and deliverables versus actual outcomes after go-live of projects
- Align with Business Owners on commercial requirements and goals of projects
- Align with Product Owners and other impacted teams on resources, requirements and timelines
- Align with business and other teams to gather data, info and insights for webshop projects and their business cases
- Align with Portfolio Management on business cases, deadlines and meetings.
- Minimum 2 year of relevant work experience;
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend data and sales analytics;
- Ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software;
- Being proactive, critical and taking responsibility of projects
- Fluent in English language is a must
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Ewoud Heijman.
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
T | +316 20 33 09 38
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com