|Hours a week||40|
As our Reporting Engineer
You will translate data into information to enable correct decision making. Your goal is to enable our organization to become (more) data driven. As the Reporting Engineer you will take the lead in creating and maintaining the reports and dashboards for the domains finance, HR and supply chain. Therefore, you need to develop a lean and effective KPI framework, supported by useful and progressive reports keeping uniformity and consistency for all domains in mind. Our reporting application is cloud based. At the moment we are looking at Google Big Query or Looker but other applications are also still in the game.
You will work closely with the business to understand their (reporting) needs and the Data & Reporting teams to realize your goals. You report to our Manager SC solutions and control.
What you will be doing
- Retrieve information from various levels to ensure delivery of the correct and appropriate reporting solution
- Support operational managers by creating insight in the performance, support target setting and facilitate triggers (for actions)
- Support domain specialist (analysists, architects, engineers) by creating reports which can be used for (repetitive) analysis, root cause analyses, modeling etc.
- Convince stakeholders to adopt best practices
- Actively participate in business improvement projects, enable and improve the understanding, control and performance management within the domain.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- You have experience with BI applications (Looker or QlikView is a pre)
- Good communication skills on all levels (operational to Management)
- Ability to lead, prioritize and deliver in a dynamic setting
This is what we can do for you
- A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
- A growing organization with the opportunity to give input and spark change
- 23 vacations days with the opportunity to buy 10 more
- 0,19 cents per kilometer (with a minimum of 10 km and a maximum of 60 one way)
- 20% discount on all vidaXL products
- Pension plan
- Discount on your health insurance.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please don’t hesitate to contact our Corporate Recruiter: Joyce Knol
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
T | +31 6 57 89 37 56
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com