|Hours a week||40|
As a Senior Linux Engineer you will be responsible for the monitoring and management of all issues on all Linux servers and Linux based applications. Furthermore you will take care of the Linux server installations, migrations and backups. You will automate and improve setup, deployment and maintainance of all Linux servers. You are a real teamplayer working in a dev-ops team, with a flexible attitude and are willing to travel to different locations or datacenters once in a while.
Next to that you are interested to work in an enthusiastic young team within a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
What you will do
- Advise and support manager IT Infra on architecture and hardware / software challenges.
- Collaborate across business and technical disciplines to develop Infrastructure / System Engineering Designs for internally hosted and cloud solutions.
- Advise and support Application managers / users using Linux based software.
- Advise and support IT Development regarding performance, stability and security.
- Advise and support IT Infra regarding network/server performance, stability and security.
- Around 5 years experience with Linux (Ubuntu / Redhat)
- Proven extensive experience with:
- Apache / NGinx / Varnish
- Networking Protocols like IPSec, BGP, STP, HTTP(s), DNS, DHCP, ARP etc.
- Linux administration
- Experience with:
- Bash / shell scripting and Ansible
- Web-servers: Apache / Nginx / Varnish
- Elasticsearch / Elastic Stack
- Cloud platforms & services: Google Cloud, Cloudflare
- Server / application monitoring (eg Nagios, Kibana)
- Knowledge of :
- Enterprise container platforms: Docker, KubernetesDocker
- VMware Vsphere 6 or higher
- Batch scripting
vidaXL as employer
vidaXL is a dynamic international company that stimulates curiosity, passion and personal development. vidaXL encourages thinking big and taking on new challenges. All of our staff members, with various backgrounds, have at least a few things in common: ambition, work satisfaction and using their skills to their utmost potential.
Will you come and work for us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send us your motivation and cv via e-mail to email@example.com. For more information, contact our recruiter: Bas Nissen – firstname.lastname@example.org / 06-57712614
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com *please note: this vacancy will be excecuted from our Utrecht office