|Location||NL Utrecht Office|
|Hours a week||40|
As our Scrum Master
You will be responsible for the way of working within several development teams. You are ensuring that all the scrum rituals take place and are effective. You have a few years Scrum Master experience, preferably within an international environment. The domains that you will be responsible for are Product Creation, Finance/Procurement/Sales, HR and Transport.
What you will do
- Implement and mature Scrum way of working to improve the teams
- Monitoring sprint progress and reporting high-level progress
- Guide product owners and the development teams during the refinement of the product backlog
- Contribute to the improvement of the development processes
- You flag any issues and ensure that the team conducts mitigating actions or redirects questions to the correct person to tackle the issue swiftly
- Motivate your teams to embrace the Scrum framework by planting the right seeds, so that the team members want to improve themselves
- A relevant masters or bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field of education
- At least 3 years experience as a scrum master
- Proven experience in working with nearshore or offshore development teams
- International working experience is a big plus
- Strong communication skills, you find it easy to build relationships and are result-oriented
- Affinity and experience with logistics and/or Ecommerce
- An excellent command of the English language
vidaXL as an employer
Are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We look forward to your application! Send your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact our corporate recruiter: Dirk van Enckevort
E | email@example.com
T | + 316 121 338 62
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com
Your privacy is important to us! For more information, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement.