|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
As our Sales Channels Integration Specialist you will take care of the onboarding process of vidaXL as a seller on external platforms. You will implement the integration planning and also bring your own ideas in order to improve our existing integrations in coordination with the Account Management team
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead projects for onboarding vidaXL as a seller on external online marketplaces and platforms
- Quickly learn and understand the various backend systems of the marketplaces
- Define and implement the integration planning
- Define technical integrations requirements and specifications for IT team
- Follow up on the task execution related to product content, offer updates and other aspects of the integration
- Perform daily reporting and operational tasks within the integration team
- Work on the improvement of existing integrations in coordination with the Account Management team
- University degree, excellent written, verbal communication skills in English (extra EU languages are a plus) and very good coordination skills
- Minimum one year of relevant working experience – participating or leading integrations between different online platforms
- Ability to follow up on timely task execution by multiple teams and ability to quickly learn and work with new systems and software
- Knowledge about XML and other data formats will be considered a strong advantage
- Experience integrating as a seller on an online marketplace will be considered a strong advantage
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment and able to respond to changing priorities
- Attention to details, ability to multitask and take on several projects at once and ability to define priorities independently based on commercial goals
vidaXL as employer
vidaXL is a dynamic and international company that stimulates curiosity, passion, and personal development. vidaXL applauds thinking big and taking on new challenges. Come by to meet our colleagues and to see the teams of professionals in action. All our colleagues have different backgrounds, but they have at least a few things in common… ambition, job satisfaction and the optimal use of skills.
Want to join us?
We look forward to your application! Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com.
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
T | +0 760 257 539
RAMS Business Center | Dudesti-Pantelimon 42 | Sector 3 – Bucharest | Romania
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement.