|Hours a week||40|
As our Risk & Incident Manager
You will be responsible for managing the resolution of incidents that have large financial impact in order to minimize the amount of loss. You manage, on a direct basis, all teams and departments that have to act in order to have the issue resolved in the shortest possible way.
After resolution you will administrate these incidents and periodically evaluate the incidents for permanent resolution (analysis).
To avoid these types of incidents in the future, you will investigate (or have that done) the technology landscape on risks (security, privacy, scalability, maintainability, availability) and predicts the impact of these risks based on expected costs/loss and predicted chance it will occur and addresses the resolution with the proper Product Owner (PO).
What you will do
- Take the lead in any incident that has large financial impact (Mission Critical & High Impact) and directs the different teams and departments in the soonest possible resolution.
- Verify the incident description, add the financial impact and analyze and register the "higher cause".
- Watch over the permanent resolution of incidents with large impact that re-occur.
- Align and work on the resolution of "higher causes" with the other managers and report the impact and "higher causes" periodically.
- Investigate (or have investigated) the entire BT landscape on potential risks (security, privacy, scalability, maintainability, availability) and estimate the risk on lost business value (impact x chance).
- Report the risks with large lost business value to PO's.
- Watch over the resolution of risks with large loss on business value.
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant subject;
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrable track record in the management of high exposure risks/incidents;
- Strong technical management skills;
- Self-starter – highly motivated and data-driven decision making skills, good written and reporting skills;
- Ability to identify and influence decision makers;
- Preferably ecommerce background;
- Good communication skills, fluency in English.
vidaXL as an employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We look forward to your application! Send your motivation and resume to [email protected]
For more information, contact our recruiter: Ancuta Buga
T | (+40) 786.798.483
Haba Trading BV | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo corporate.vidaxl.com
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement.