|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
We are looking for an ambitious Teamlead for our integration team!
vidaXL is seeking a detail-oriented team player to help expanding our sales to new marketplaces. The ideal candidate is an organized person who is comfortable working independently on several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced digital/e-commerce environment. You and your team will be contacting new potential marketplaces, establish cooperation, negotiate contracts and define requirements to start the integrations.
As a person who combine strong communication and technical skills, you will have the drive to expand our sales with a commercial attitude. You will work within the marketplaces integration team as part of the sales & marketing department. The position offers excellent opportunity for starters to quickly gain experience in both sales and marketing as in technical online integrations. As a fast growing company, vidaXL offers plenty of opportunity for further career development into a more specialized function or broader management position.
What you will do:
- Align internal and external teams/departments to define and implement Sales Channels Integration Roadmap
- Define integration planning and implement it to achieve the end goal of better sales
- Initiate, manage & lead sales integration related Project to onboard new channels as well as maintain the existing ones in 29 countries
- Constantly maintain & optimize the channel integration to support better sales performance
- Evaluate data connection and automate different kinds of processes in order to improve efficiency and reduce manual work
- Support fellow teams with specialized knowledge, investigate issues jointly and give advice to solve problems if necessary
- Escalate high prio incident and assign correct fellow teams to resolve it on time, also improve and prevent it from the future
- Manage Workforce & Workload and Priority of Integration Team
- Incumbent Training of Internal Team members and ensure necessary knowledge are shared with fellow teams as well
- Evaluation of Integration Team Performance and coordinate improvement
- You finished at least a bachelor degree and have 2-5 years of relevant working experience in a team-leading role;
- Ability to quickly learn and work with new systems and software;
- Project management experience is preferred;
- Technical knowledge about XML and data feeds is a plus;
- Experience with selling on marketplaces is a plus;
- Strong drive to create new business and see turnover growing;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment and able to respond to changing priorities;
- Excellent written, verbal communication and negotiation skills in English (extra EU languages is a plus);
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your online application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Bas Nissen / email@example.com / + 31 (0) 65 77 12 614 for more information. * please note this vacancy is carried out from our Utrecht office.