|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
We are looking for a Marketing Technology Specialist
vidaXL is seeking for a detail-oriented team player to make sure we use and choose the right technical solution our platform for our webshops. The ideal candidate has a technical background but also knows what is needed in a fast-moving ecommerce environment as vidaXL. You should feel comfortable working independently with minimal supervision. In this position, you will be part of the webshop development team within the marketing department and will play a key role in maintaining and reaching company goals.
What you will do
· Responsible for continuously evaluating and challenging currently used/contracted technologies and solutions
· Take ownership of priorities (ito dependency/cost), planning and roadmap of contracted technologies to start assessments in time and avoid a vendor lock-in
· Take lead in trajectories finding and evaluating alternative solutions for current technology/solutions and make sure these are started in time
· Support Product Owners and Project Managers in projects where a new technology or solution is needed by defining technical requirements and support in shortlisting and decision-making
· Keep control and overview on progress and status of ongoing projects
· Align and inform stakeholders on projects
· Fluent in English
· Minimum 2-3 year of relevant work experience
· Experience in ecommerce-technology is a plus
· Able to show track-record in assessing and evaluating Marketing Technologies
· Ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software
vidaXL as employer
vidaXL is a dynamic and international company that stimulates curiosity, passion, and personal development. vidaXL applauds thinking big and taking on new challenges. Come by to meet our colleagues and to see the teams of professionals in action. All our colleagues have different backgrounds, but they have at least a few things in common… ambition, job satisfaction and the optimal use of skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Andrei Ceranu / a.ceranu@vidaXL.com / +40 760 257 539 for more information.
vidaXL Center SRL | RAMS Business Center | Dudesti-Pantelimon 42 | Sector 3 – Bucharest | Romania
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement