|Hours a week||40|
As our Junior CS Support Specialist
Your main tasks will be to respond to CS help or information requests via the CS service desk in JIRA and keeping the Confluence knowledge base up to date and accurate.
At CS Support our core business is to improve the vidaXL Customer Service department. We aim to do so by working together through honest and open communication and by gaining crucial feedback and ideas from engaged employees.
What you will do
- You are focused on signaling and escalating recurring errors;
- Advise the business on improvements that will make CS more effective and/or efficient;
- You deal with incoming tickets in a constructive way to make sure they do not reappear;
- You keep an eye out for opportunities to increase quality and propose improvements;
- Check our Confluence pages on a weekly basis for updates and document any new processes.
- You have knowledge of our internal CS processes and are willing to learn more;
- You are structured, accurate and a critical thinker;
- Your English is fluent, written and spoken;
- You have a positive attitude and a good sense of humor;
- You have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your application! Send your motivation and resume to [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Krissie Vercoulen.
T | +316 57 14 97 83.
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We do not appreciate unsolicited calls/resume's from recruitment agencies in response to this advertisement.