|Hours a week||40|
As an inventory controller, you play an important role in the stock accuracy. Your responsible for the planning and managing the teams of stock controllers and counters. As a controller you create an daily overview for bin’s, hu’s and open counting documents and make take action on the “problems”. You manage the lost pallets for the different areas in the warehouse and solve the problems with counters, reachers and pickers. You are part of the stock control team and report to the manager logistics support.
Most of the time you work independently but you can also perform well in a team.
Your responsible for
- Managing the team of counters and controllers;
- Creating a correct overview of data;
- Managing missing stock and solving the problems;
- Updating the work instructions for controlling and counting and making sure that the instructions are followed.
- MBO+ or equivalent;
- Experience in an equal or similar function;
- Experience working with SAP and Excel;
- Working in two shifts;
- You have a reachtruck, combitruck or man up truck certificate;
- English is required; both written and spoken;
vidaXL as employer
Are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We look forward to your application! Send your motivation and resume to [email protected]
For more information, contact our recruiter: Joyce Knol
E | [email protected]
T | +316 57 89 37 56
Haba Trading BV | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo corporate.vidaxl.com
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement.