|Hours a week||40|
As our Enterprise Architect
You will be responsible to determine what the best future (SOLL) company wide architecture should be. You will use principles, derived from the business strategy to accomplish this and translate these principles into structures and choices that form the guidelines for all the technical teams to work within. You will adapt and adjust changes continuously based on business- and technology evolution as well as the learnings from moving from the current (IST) situation to the future situation (SOLL).
You will ensure that the Business Technology landscape is/becomes consistent and fits the business strategy and it assures a balance between realization speed, costs and (short & long term) risks.
What you will do
- Complete a list of principles for: organization structure, working methods, sourcing, technical choices and landscape architecture, in coordination with the Security Officer
- Translate these changes into usable guidelines for the company to work with;
- Periodically evaluate on changes of these principles and adjust guidelines;
- Implement these guidelines by sharing them with other BT managers, Product Owners and architects within the different teams;
- Chair the periodical meetings with architects to discuss choices and needs coming from the different business domains;
- Coach architects of tech teams and bring them to a higher level;
- Measure the effects of choices made and report these to BT MT and other architects, to adjust guidelines if necessary;
- Investigate technology trends in the market and propose solutions for company wide implementation or specific domain implementations;
- Work with the devops manager to identity platform/infrstructure needs and solutions.
- A bachelor degree with academic level of thinking;
- 6 or more years of relevant working experience in an ICT related environment, out of which at least 3 years of experience in Solution Architecture;
- Knowledge of or experience with market standards like TOGAF, ArchiMate, etc;
- Experience with managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change;
- Experience in project management is an advantage;
- Strong affinity with ecommerce;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
vidaXL as an employer
Are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We look forward to your application! Send your motivation and resume to [email protected]
For more information, contact our corporate recruiter: Dirk van Enckevort
E | [email protected]
T | + 316 121 338 62
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com
Your privacy is important to us! For more information, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement.