|Hours a week||40|
As our Customer Service Location trainer
You are continuously aware of new opportunities to facilitate learning and development within Customer Service (CS) to work towards our common goal: A great service for all our customers!
You are a didactic sparring partner for our stakeholders. By asking the right questions, you identify the learning needs at an early stage and support our L&D specialist in transforming these needs into clear learning objectives and a program to reach these goals.
You provide these training programs in Venlo, and possibly other CS locations of vidaXL around the world. The feedback you proactively gather, will help you to continuously improve our learning program and the quality of the services we deliver.
What you will do
- You will assist in developing effective learning interventions for all our CS locations worldwide;
- You will develop classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals or presentations;
- You will deliver these trainings to your colleagues within CS;
- You will evaluate all training programs on quality, employee satisfaction and training effectiveness;
- You will continuously look for improvement to reach our goal: Happy customers;
- You will facilitate personal development of our colleagues;
- You keep a good, clear and open communication about all tasks that have been performed.
- Your English verbal and written skills are very good;
- You have a degree in education, or anything related to be a teacher, tutor or lecturer;
- You have knowledge of, and experience with, training techniques;
- You are amazing in presenting yourself and your training materials;
- You’re a star in communicating with customers and colleagues;
- You know your way around computers and MS Office;
- You are willing to travel to other CS locations when needed;
- You are available 40 hours per week;
- Having experience with development of e-learning and/or Articulate 360 is a pro.
vidaXL as employer
vidaXL is a dynamic and international company that stimulates curiosity, passion and personal development. vidaXL applauds thinking big and taking on new challenges. Come by to meet our colleagues and to see the teams of professionals in action. All our colleagues have different backgrounds, but they have at least a few things in common… ambition, job satisfaction and the optimal use of skills.
Want to join us?
We look forward to your application! Send your motivation and resume to [email protected]
For more information, contact our recruiter: Natascha Manders
E | [email protected]
T | +316 83 28 60 08
Haba Trading BV | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo corporate.vidaxl.com
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement.