|Location||NL Utrecht Office|
|Hours a week||40|
You are responsible for ensuring an optimal and up-to-date customer experience for our webshop customers. You understand the needs of our customers and you have a strong vision on how to attract and retain them while continuously improving the customer journey. Your focus is on customer communication (e.g. knowledge base and transitional email) and you use your analytical skills to come up with ideas for improving the overall customer satisfaction while making sure customers become as self-servant as possible.
What you will do
- Analyzing and optimizing the overall customer experience;
- Responsible for all service-related communication towards the customer (Knowledge Base/FAQ and transactional email);
- Evaluating customer contacts from all contact channels to identify key areas of improvements;
- Initiating or participating in projects in which you contribute to improve the customer journey or communication to the customer;
- Identifying and recommending solutions to make customers more self-reliant and to build self-service functionality;
- Monitor and report the impact of changes;
- Contribute to the improvement of Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), CES, NPS & Customer Retention;
- Aggregate insights from several feedback sources & map them to our customer journey.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills;
- 2-4-year relevant working experience, preferably in an e-commerce environment;
- You are truly service and customer oriented;
- You can act as a link between various departments;
- Ability to analyze, understand and act on data from different tools (experience with Google Analytics is a plus);
- You are independent, enthusiastic, proactive and able to thrive in a fast pace environment.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Joyce Knol
E | email@example.com
T | +316 57 89 37 56
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We do not appreciate unsolicited calls/resume’s from recruitment agencies in response to this advertisement.