|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
As our SEA Teamleader
you are not only passionate about marketing, but you also love to have several projects in the go! Because YOU are in the lead of all operational work for our marketing activates. Consisting of coordination, defining, delivering and optimizing marketing strategies for our vidaXL shops. You are used to work with traffic, turnover and ROAS targets. You constantly strive to optimize marketing processes to increase efficiency and maximize the profit of our marketing campaigns.
You will make this a success because you constantly strive to do better, mange to handle stress/set the right priorities, have an eye for detail and are able to see the bigger picture. You are commercially driven and interested in the latest developments regarding online B2C sales. We are looking for a manager/coach whom can steer the country teams and help our country marketers to grow with help of your support, knowledge, experience in online marketing channels. Work closely with our Webshop team and marketing specialists, as well as CS, BT and BI to ensure sales growth and customer satisfaction. You have an enthusiastic international team ready to take this challenge with you!
What you will do
- Lead action plans and identify opportunities in 29 markets to improve sales;
- Deliver clear reviews of activity performance vs. plan and define future recommendations to optimize / improve digital performance;
- Manage your marketing budgets daily for efficient growth;
- Coach, train and manage our ca. 6 country marketers;
- Defining, delivering, reporting and optimizing marketing strategies for: SEA, (Google Shopping, Google AdWords, Bing), Display advertising, E-mail marketing, Price comparison sites, Classified sites, Mobile advertising, SEO, Offline, Affiliate marketing to maximize reach;
- Execute performance of webshop features and onsite campaigns, ex: Cross selling, Bestseller, Daily/Weekly offer, Auctions, Loyalty Program, Responsive design, Delivery time / Option, Payment methods, Certificate and constantly contribute to new webshop features.
- You are passionate about ecommerce and cannot wait to share your knowledge with the team;
- You can adapt in a fast paced, cross-functional environment and able to create, analyze, and comprehend data and sales analytics;
- You want to know everything there is about merchandising > online marketing > e-commerce;
- You have at least 3 years of work experience;
- Not hesitant to travel when needed;
vidaXL as employer
vidaXL is a dynamic and international company that stimulates curiosity, passion and personal development. vidaXL applauds thinking big and taking on new challenges. Come by to meet our colleagues and to see the teams of professionals in action. All our colleagues have different backgrounds, but they have at least a few things in common… ambition, job satisfaction and the optimal use of skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your application! Send your motivation and resume to [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Krissie Vercoulen.
T | +316 57 14 97 83.
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement.