|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
As our Communication & Reputation Manager
You are a PR specialist that monitors and controls the brand reputation of vidaXL. In addition to building a consistent reputation across all web-based channels and platforms, your role also includes defining and rolling out internal and external communication strategies.
And this is not where it stops: you check results, you analyse and you Google. You are on top of the newest technologies and trends, which you will use for new projects. More importantly, you also have the guts to try them out – no breakthroughs without experimenting, right?
Brand reputation and communication is not limited to customers only. You know how to strengthen engagement and commitment among vidaXL employees with the power of branding and internal communication. Ensuring that the vidaXL tone of voice is used consistently inside and outside of the organisation. Next to that, you will make sure that all employees are informed about progress made by vidaXL.
What you will do
- Maintain and strengthen the brand reputation strategy including consistency of tone of voice
- Define web reputation targets and monitor performance, analyse and act on numbers
- Guard the brand reputation across all web-based channels and platforms
- Lead the scalability and automation to improve web reputation with the right tooling and technology
- Keep up with social media trends and best practices and educate stakeholders
- Investigate reported issues, share input and get feedback from departments to roll out action plans to increase customer experience
- Implement and measure the performance of internal and external communication strategies and align stakeholders
- Manage internal communication channels, ensure they are updated regularly with a steady flow of engaging and motivating content
- Write, edit, and proofread PR and corporate content. Coordinate with other content contributors to ensure consistency in style, tone, and quality
- Work closely with internal departments to create compelling messages, content and campaigns that contribute brand commitment and build a network of journalists
- Approx. 5 years of experience in brand communication for an online business;
- Fluent in English and exceptional English writing skills are a must;
- Excellent presenting, copywriting and editing skills;
- Collaborative by nature with strong communication skills;
- Time management and ability to prioritize multiple projects and requests from different stakeholders;
- Self-motivated and creative state of mind. You’re always filled with ideas that can be useful and put into action;
- Excellent attention to details;
Working for vidaXL:
vidaXL is a young, dynamic and international company which is looking for candidates who combine curiosity, passion and personal growth. We like to think big and approach challenges with a positive attitude. We work in teams with professionals from various backgrounds and nationalities, located in offices in the Netherlands, China, Romania, United States, Australia, Vietnam (and more). We invite you to meet our colleagues, which all have the following commonalities: they are all working with ambition, make full use of their capabilities and have fun while doing that!
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your online application at [email protected] Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Krissie Vercoulen / [email protected] / + 31 (0) 6 57 14 97 83 for more information.
Haba Trading B.V., Mary Kingsleystraat 1, 5928 SK Venlo corporate.vidaxl.com
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/