|Hours a week||40|
As vidaXL Business Domain Specialist you will be responsible to facilitate information and communication between the 1st line team in Bucharest and the business domains in other locations.
What you will do
- Form the interface between 1st line team and business domains to increase first contact resolution (rate), lower incident resolution time and correctly escalate incidents to the proper owner by:
- Facilitating delivery and application of business domains workarounds;
- Facilitating setting up and delivery of useful, relevant and functional monitoring;
- Improving the sharing of knowledge between business domains and 1st line;
- Escalating impediments back from 1st line to business domains and having them removed;
- Keep documentation related to (application) ownership/responsibilities updated and assist the 1st line team in executing workarounds properly or applying fixes during incidents;
- Help facilitate setting up monitoring by involving expertise from technical teams and persons and make sure that the adequate monitoring is delivered timely for use in 1st line team to improve incident detection
- Update Process Support Manager about changes that affect the incident or support process and collaborate with the IT Trainer to set up training programs that integrate knowledge from Business Domains into the 1st line team;
- Analyze and report business domain incidents, identify trends, find root causes and obstacles and provide feedback, analyze how 2nd line teams resolved incidents and judge if solutions can be transferred to the 1st line team as workaround;
- Report back feedback continuously and escalate issues affecting between-team collaboration.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills;
- Requirement setter: defining standards and make sure everyone adheres to them and a self-directed approach with a high degree of initiative to investigate and get issues resolved while motivating others to contribute to solutions;
- Knowledge, exposure and hands-on experience with ITIL processes like incident management, problem management, event management, change management, request fulfillment and access management;
- Ability to identify and set priorities and dig in and follow up until results are delivered and critical/proactive approach;
- Experience working with Kanban/Scrum/Stories/Retrospectives, Atlassian products like Jira and Jira Service desk, relevant Business Domains or other Agile methods;
- Affinity with IT related subjects like Active Directory, Exchange, (Virtual) server environments, Databases, networking, application management, monitoring software and basic hardware knowledge are a plus;
- Willingness to occasionally travel to other sites/countries is a must.
vidaXL is a dynamic and international company that stimulates curiosity, passion and personal development. vidaXL applauds thinking big and taking on new challenges. Come by to meet our colleagues and to see the teams of professionals in action. All our colleagues have different backgrounds, but they have at least a few things in common… ambition, job satisfaction and the optimal use of skills.
Want to join us?
We look forward to your application! Send your motivation and resume to [email protected]
E | [email protected]
T | +0786883375
RAMS Business Center | Dudesti-Pantelimon 42 | Sector 3 – Bucharest | Romania
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement.???????