|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
What you will do
- Manages a team of business developers located in Bucharest, RO
- Ensures the proper management of the sales pipeline and the achievement of targets for new sellers on both vidaXL platforms
- Sets personal targets for each business developer and monitors progress on their execution
- Actively participates in the process of lead evaluation and the definition of criteria used for that
- Continuously trains and develops business developers to increase productivity and improve sales skills
- Personally works on key leads as a business developer
- Creates and updates sales-related content (presentations, email templates, internal knowledge base etc.) and ensures its effective use by business developers
- Researches the market for new databases and tools which can help the Business Development team in its activity.
- Utilizes the CRM application and monitors the data quality in it
- Provides regular reports on business development
- Participates in the recruitment of new business developers
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years of sales / business development relevant experience, preferably in a service industry
- Minimum 1 year of people management experience
- Proactive mentality
- Ability to work independently and manage your agenda
- Experience with cold calling
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Very good prioritization and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Very good command of English
- Advanced web user
- E-commerce experience will be considered an advantage
- Experience with Customer Management tools (Salesforce, Dynamics CRM or similar) will be considered an advantage
vidaXL operates two platforms for external sellers: the vidaXL Marketplace, and the vidaXL Drop-Shipping Platform.
Via the vidaXL Marketplace, professional sellers can offer their products on vidaXL webshops in 27 countries in Europe. The platform was launched in 2017 and currently enables over 1000 sellers across Europe to sell on vidaXL.
Using the vidaXL Drop-Shipping Platform, online retailers can start selling vidaXL products on their own websites, or other sales channels (e.g. Marketplace platforms). Currently over 500 drop-shippers are operating on the platform, offering over 20.000 vidaXL products in 29 countries.
The Business Development team is responsible to identify, contact, negotiate and onboard new sellers on both vidaXL platforms. It represents a critical part of the platforms team, generating new business and creating new opportunities. Business developers are using phone and email communication in their daily work, communicating with potential sellers for the vidaXL platforms.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Would you like to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common: ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Florentina Maricuta/ [email protected] / Mobile: (+40) 760 202 043 for more information.
vidaXL Center SRL | RAMS Business Center | Dudesti-Pantelimon 42 | Sector 3 – Bucharest | Romania