|Hours a week||40|
As our BT Operations Team Manager
You will manage, build, coach, improve and develop the supervised teams to deliver their role KPIs and further increase the added value of the 1st line.
What you will do
- Team development – maintain the highest quality of service while adapting to team changes, steadily improve it long term, hire team members and set team KPI’s and SLAs by discussing with the business;
- Incident management – improve knowledge, improve processes and procedures to increase the number of incidents solved by the 1st line and guarantee the quality of the team incident handling and communication as required by the business;
- Service desk and support – ownership of the whole service desk and the support process to improve the 1st line support quality and constantly identify company needs and suggest improvements by proposing changes, implementing them and doing a follow up until the goal is achieved;
- Supporting functions – guide and direct the Process Support Manager to make sure that the 1st line team follows the established procedures and does a proper follow up to prevent tickets from going out of SLA;
- Collaboration – work with other BT Operations teams to achieve 1st line team targets and manage relationships with Business Domain teams and their members to improve collaboration and results related to incident handling and (application) support;
- Reporting – regular performance review of team members, identify improvement points and do a follow up and analyze team performance by using objective reports, identifying improvement suggestions.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills;
- 3+ years of management experience with a proven track record of setting up, building and developing teams long term;
- Knowledge, exposure and hands-on experience with ITIL processes like incident management, problem management, event management, change management, request fulfillment and access management;
- Experience with Atlassian products like Jira and Jira service desk, Scrum/Agile, working as a senior service desk or managing a service desk team are a big plus;
- Ability to manage (small) projects with various involved roles and teams effectively end-to-end;
- Experience working with different cultures or in an international company is a plus and willingness to travel to other sites/countries (quarterly) might be required.
vidaXL as an employer
Are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Andrei Ceranu / a.ceranu@vidaXL.com / +40 760 257 539 for more information.
vidaXL Center SRL | RAMS Business Center | Dudesti-Pantelimon 42 | Sector 3 – Bucharest | Romania
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: https://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement.