|Hours a week||40|
As our Application Manager
Your main objective will be to deliver sprint work in alignment with the business goals, in order to facilitate basic workplace provisioning for the employees. You will manage, deploy, configure, improve, troubleshoot, and support scalable development, test and production environments running Atlassian components. You will also configure, maintain and utilize the functionalities of the Atlassian Suite to benefit the company as much as possible in making employees work more efficiently, facilitate processes, and provide better and faster services.
What you will do
- Create custom workflows, post functions, and validators, make changes to workflows, screens, fields, set up boards, projects, flows and filters to facilitate making other departments’ work processes more efficient and manage the applications and add-ons, both functionally and technically;
- Have a high level of Jira Query Language to provide solutions requiring advanced functionality, facilitate and support basic workplace access for the employees: Citrix and VPN access, Outlook access, license assignment (Jira, MS Office 365, G-Suite, OKTA, MFA, File Server and any other company-wide used application), AD security groups access according to the Job Profile;
- Provide incident support DOH and OOH, according to the Incident Process of the company (SLAs, Uptime and Recovery requirements, escalation process) and also provide end-user ongoing support and configuration maintenance for the Domain Products (Example: Atlassian Applications, Outlook, VPN client, Slack, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Google-Suite, Forcepoint, Ivanti);
- Complete asset related tasks within the agreed Service Level Agreements and handle Service Desk requests in a high-quality service-oriented manner and within set SLAs;
- Build and maintain documentation related to the Domain products and be a major point of contact helping junior application managers in the Application team;
- Attend sprint events: daily stand-up, Refinement, Planning, Review and Retrospective and support business development (agile) processes, projects and teams.
- Preferably 1-5 years of professional experience in technical field;
- A bachelor's degree in technology related area;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
vidaXL as an employer
Are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Andrei Ceranu / a.ceranu@vidaXL.com / +40 760 257 539 for more information.
vidaXL Center SRL | RAMS Business Center | Dudesti-Pantelimon 42 | Sector 3 – Bucharest | Romania
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: https://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement