|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
As our Account Manager B2B
You will work within the marketplaces team as part of the sales department. As a person who combine strong communication and technical skills, you will have the drive to expand our sales with a commercial attitude. You will assist the marketplaces manager and be responsible for all major B2B channels by ensuring listing, product visibility and account setting are optimized. The position offers excellent opportunity to quickly gain experience in both sales and marketing as in technical online integrations. As a fast growing company, vidaXL offers plenty of opportunity for further career development into a more specialized function or broader management position.
What you will do
- Research and identify new B2B channels;
- Negotiate fees and terms of cooperation;
- Quickly learn and understand the various backend systems of the B2B channels;
- Coordinate marketing activities for B2B channels, including promotional opportunities, content creation (guides, HTML templates, and email);
- Monitor, analyze and report on B2B metrics and sales;
- Setup the product content, stock, price and order process;
- Daily reporting and operational tasks within the sales team.
- You have around 1-2 year working experience, preferably with B2B channels within an e-commerce enviroment;
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in business studies or an other relevant study;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and advanced excel skills are a must, knowledge of XML and data feeds are considered a plus;
- Strong drive to create new business and see turnover growing;
- Strong problem solving skills with a logical way of thinking;
- You speak fluent English. Any other language will be considered a big plus.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Krissie Vercoulen.
E | [email protected]
T | +316 57 14 97 83
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We do not appreciate unsolicited calls/resume's from recruitment agencies in response to this advertisement.
*please note this vacancy is carried out from our Utrecht office