|Location||NL Venlo Office|
|Hours a week||40|
Our Transportation Analyst loves to analyze data to improve the last mile of vidaXL’s European outbound flows as well as the first mile of the returns flows. Your focus will be on collecting information and data from carriers. You will be working closely with the Carrier Manager and analyzing the data and preparing reports. You will be part of the Logistics Control team of 6 FTE and will report to the responsible manager.
What you will do
- Analyze transport data and prepare alternative scenario calculations;
- Conduct price comparisons between the carriers Analyze outbound performance and on-time service delivery and prepare reports for MBRs/QBRs;
- Uncovering trends and correlations through data mining and analysis to develop insights that can improve the business and help make effective decisions;
- Support the Carrier Manager in communication between suppliers and internal vidaXL departments;
- Coordination of carrier implementations;
- Conduct market research in new areas;
- Audit and check carrier invoices.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in related field such as Supply Chain Management, Transport, Econometrics or Economics;
- Between 1 and 5 years of work experience, preferably with a retailer, etailer, carrier, and/or consulting firm;
- Knowledge of sourcing and contract negotiations with carriers and/or other logistics providers;
- You feel challenged by performing deep data analysis in order to investigate new possibilities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and German or French;
- Excellent organizational skills to plan, organize, and set priorities to facilitate timely execution;
- Able to work under pressure and to be a worthy team member;
- You are excellent with MS Excel.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Ewoud Heijman.
E | email@example.com
T | +316 20 33 09 38
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com