|Location||NL Utrecht Office|
|Hours a week||40|
vidaXL has an incredible opportunity for a demand planner to join our international team who take care of our 60k + products, in Utrecht, Netherlands. We seek someone who is confident, forward thinking and proactive. As a demand planner, you will use your analytical, marketing, sales and purchasing knowledge to effectively plan for future increases or decreases of product demands by consumers. You are a decision maker and are capable of thinking outside the box. You are perfect for this position if you are highly skilled, collaborative and have a passion for learning.
What you will do:
- Monitor and plan the purchase of products throughout the year;
- Monitor current orders and give preference to orders that should be dispatched, to arrive in the Netherlands on time;
- Keep redundant stock and material to a minimum;
- Ensure the sales of a sufficient amount of product at any given time;
- Modify the way of sale, if necessary. After determining how much of a product has to be sold, it will have to be determined whether sales need to be adjusted, for example by changing the number of auctions and adjustments to retail prices;
- Making quick and practical goals and making appropriate decisions when needed.
- Master's or bachelor’s degree;
- Be able to view situations from different perspectives and the ability to make multidisciplinary decisions;
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills;
- Proficiency in Dutch is not mandatory, but an advantage;
- 1-3 Years of relevant work experience;
- Self-motivated – drive continuous improvement without external challenge.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Ewoud Heijman.
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
T | +316 20 33 09 38
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com