|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Location||NL Utrecht Office|
|Hours a week||40|
The Jr. Project manager B2B will support the B2B webshop team by taking lead in both development and commercial projects. You will support the Product Owner in their day-to-day work and if necessary, takes lead in the Product Owners development projects. Furthermore, you will be in charge in commercial projects that contribute to department and company goals. The Jr. Project Manager B2B reports to the B2B Webshop Manager.
What will you do
- You’ll be the back-up for the Product Owner, for example during holiday or sickness, and knows how to lead a team;
- On single Domain or smaller projects you can take the lead;
- You are capable of helping in lower level incidents, UAT of a sprint and help in coordinating UAT of big projects (for eg: order portal end to end)
- (Assist in) reporting results of implemented projects;
- Conduct research for business cases, content/feature localization, investigate sellers trends based on AB test, data reports and give recommendations;
- After projects are implemented (assisting in) reflecting the expected business value vs. real business value.
- Take lead and take ownership of B2B webshop-related projects to improve signups, Conv. Rate, promoting vidaXL products to sellers,cross-selling;
- You will conduct market-researches in the available tools if a new feature is desired;
- Keep control and overview on progress and status of ongoing projects;
- Align and inform stakeholders on projects;
- Analyze impact and share regular reports on projects;
- Handover project-deliverable to business when 'done'.
- 1-2 years of experience with project management of as a Jr. project manager is required and experience in B2B will be an added advantage;
- Ability to define priorities independently based on commercial goals, indicating the time, actions and resources needed to achieve them;
- Acting based on opportunities in the market and correctly assessing its commercial value – customer-oriented approach, engaging il the right relations;
- Strong problem solving skills with a logical way of thinking;
- Conceptual to pragmatic thinking.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Ewoud Heijman.
E | email@example.com
T | +316 20 33 09 38
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com