|Location||NL Utrecht Office|
|Hours a week||40|
As our Business Process Specialist
You are enthusiastic about making a positive impact to the overall effectiveness and efficiency of vidaXL's business processes. Your purpose is to act as the driving force on our journey to achieve business process excellence. The Business Process Specialist is part of the Internal Control team and is primarily responsible for implementing and improving the business process management (BPM) framework as well as educating and supporting business stakeholders.
You take ownership for the entire BPM life-cycle including identifying, modeling, analyzing, and recommending improvements to, existing and future, business processes. In addition, the Business Process Specialist will be expected to facilitate fact-finding interviews, workshops, project management activities, and other necessary activities to gather and validate relevant information.
You thrive in this role because you gain energy from engaging with multiple stakeholders through all levels of the organization while you also enjoy creating high-quality process documentation.
What you will be doing:
- Gather and analyze information from a variety of sources to create business process models according to vidaXL’s business process methodology
- Work together with business stakeholders to identify process objectives and determine key performance indicators
- Work together with Risk Management to enable the identification of process risks and related controls
- Contribute to the development of the business process management framework and way of working
- Promote and maintain quality standards for documentation
- Gather information from subject matter experts and stakeholder discussions as input for process flows and procedures
- Facilitate project management support
- Serve as a process modeling subject matter expert and point of contact to support stakeholders
- Provide regular status updates to business stakeholders to achieve goals and meet deadlines
- Establish timelines and report regularly on progress, obstacles, and execution.
- Create business process models and document related information using established tools and methods.
- Minimum of a HBO/WO bachelor degree
- 0-2 years of experience
- Affinity with Business Process Management, Risk Management, Internal Control topics
- Knowledge of, or experience with, industry standards such as BPMN2.0, ArchiMate, TOGAF
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Self-starter, pro-active, collaborate, get things done.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion, and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com. Please do not hesitate to contact our recruiter: Dirk van Enckevort
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
T | +316 121 338 62
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We do not appreciate unsolicited calls/resumes from recruitment agencies in response to this advertisement.