|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Location||NL Venlo Office|
|Hours a week||40|
We are looking for a Webshop Analyst Checkout
vidaXL is seeking a detail-oriented team player to help increase our webshop checkout conversion rate and optimize checkout costs. The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented and analytic person who is comfortable working independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced digital/e-commerce environment. In this position, you will be part of the webshop team within the marketing department and be responsible for everything that happens on our webshop between shopping cart and thank you page.
Your main tasks will focus on optimize the checkout flow for our customers while on the other hand you optimize checkout costs for vidaXL.
What you will do
- Report on checkout commercial performance and share recurring updated to stakeholders
- Take ownership of checkout roadmap and improvement plans
- Align with Shops Product Owners on checkout projects and improvements that need development effort
- Responsible for optimizing checkout fees for delivery and payment methods overall and per country
- Research new payment methods (local and global), analyse their added value and align with Product Owner to get them live in checkout
- Research new service-options for our checkout and turn insights into actionable projects (pilot/test + roll-out if a success)
- report on checkout cost-aspects and share recurring updated to stakeholders
- Responsible for checkout cost-analysis and come up with recommendations to optimize these.
- Align with CRO team to get user-insights on our checkout-process, find improvement points and make sure AB-tests are done to improve it.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience;
- Fluent in English is a must;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend data and sales analytics;
- Ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software;
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Ewoud Heijman.
E | email@example.com
T | +316 20 33 09 38
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com