|Hours a week||40|
Our Shunters don't like standing still!
As our new Shunter, you and your team and our Expedition department are responsible for the support of the (off) loading process. Next to that, you will also be responsible for taking care of all our shunting materials and it will be expected of you to use them with careful and safe consideration.
You are successful because you think ahead, and no one needs to tell you what to do. You show initiative and actively seek opportunities in which you can learn and develop skills that you might not yet master. You have an eye for detail and strive to always give a quality performance.
- Relocate trailers, containers with the help of a shunting truck;
- Replacing trucks from parking to the right docks;
- Keep an eye out on the outer terrains in order to make sure that your shunting work can be done in a safe way;
- If necessary, execute transports between our local warehouses.
- A good salary based on knowledge and experience;
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic and ever-growing environment;
- Travel allowance of 0,19 cents per km;
- Pension plan;
- 20% discount on all vidaXL products;
To be able to do this job you will need a few things:
- A valid driver’s license B and/of C&E;
- Experience in a similar position will be helpful for you but it is not a must;
- A dynamic warehouse with a lot of changes and moving parts is not new to you. You know how to find your way and set priorities for yourself;
- Good knowledge of English or Dutch language;
- Prepared to work irregular hours and on Saturdays.
Will you join us?
We look forward to seeing your application. For more information, contact our recruiter: Iris van den Eertwegh
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
T | +31 6 13 13 15 25
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com