|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
As our Country Marketer with HR / SL
vidaXL is seeking a detail-oriented team player to help grow sales on the vidaXL web shop. You have to be a goal-oriented person who is comfortable working independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced digital/e-commerce environment. In this position, you will be part of the marketing department and be responsible for all major online marketing disciplines like Classified, Price comparison, SEO, SEA, Display, Affiliate marketing, Social Media, Mobile Advertisement, Market Research and Web analytics. Your main tasks will be to execute country specific online marketing activities.
What you will do
- Carry out online marketing activities for the vidaXL web shops;
- Continuous observation of the Croatian/Slovenian market and the competitors with periodic analysis;
- Establishes partnerships and cooperation’s that are crucial to ensure vidaXL success;
- Making analyses to improve sales, do researches for your countries and suggest action plan to make this sales activity to a success;
- Plan and allocate performance-budgets on a day-to-day basis for efficient growth;
- In the lead of defining, delivering, reporting and optimizing marketing strategies for the following campaigns: SEA, (Google Shopping, Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo), Display advertising, E-mail marketing, Price comparison sites, Classified sites, Mobile advertising, SEO, Affiliate marketing to maximize reach;
- Localization of our Content and Marketing activities to the Croatian/Slovenian market and stay up to date with e-commerce and online marketing developments. Be aware of the web shop trends and competitor research.
- Minimum 0-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Fluent in Croatian or Slovenian and fluent in the English language is a must;
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Excel;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to create, analyse, and comprehend data and sales analytics;
- Experience with data feeds and email marketing is beneficial;
- Ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Andrei Ceranu / a.ceranu@vidaXL.com / +40 760 257 539 for more information.
RAMS Business Center | Dudesti-Pantelimon 42 | Sector 3 – Bucharest | Romania
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement.