|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
As our Junior Integration Specialist
You are responsible for the integration of our products to new marketplaces. The ideal candidate is an organized person who is comfortable working independently on several integrations simultaneously in a fast-paced digital/e-commerce environment.
As a person who combine strong communication and technical skills, you will have the drive to expand our sales with a commercial attitude. You will work within the marketplace integration team as part of the sales & marketing department. The position offers excellent opportunity for starters to quickly gain experience in both sales and marketing as in technical online integrations. As a fast growing company, vidaXL offers plenty of opportunity for further career development.
What you will do
- Establish relation with existing marketplaces in 29 countries
- Quickly learn and understand the various backend systems of the marketplaces
- Define integration planning and implement the planning
- Define technical integrations requirements and specifications for IT sprint team
- Daily reporting and operational tasks within the sale team
- Improve integration and add functionalities along the way if marketplace is performing
- You have work experience (or intern) experience related to ecommerce.
- You have project management skills
- Ability to quickly learn and work with new systems and software
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment and able to respond to changing priorities
- Microsoft Excel skills are a must have and experience working with Jira would be considered a big plus.
Nice to have
- Technical knowledge about XML and data feeds is a plus;
- Experience with selling on marketplaces is a plus;
- Experience integrating as a seller on online marketplaces;
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please don’t hesitate to contact our Corporate Recruiter: Dirk van Enckevort.
T | +316 121 338 62
*please note this vacancy is carried out from our office in Utrecht