|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
We are looking for an Account Manager for our new Sales Channels Account Management Team
What you will do
- Continuous observation and analysis of the markets and the competitors. Daily monitor, analysis and report on marketplace KPI metrics and sales performance
- Develop positive relationships with current and new potential, and act as the point of contact to handle their needs
- Analyze, propose and implement commercial strategy and action plan to maximize sales. You will also negotiate fees, terms and contract of cooperation to ensure vidaXL success
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to partners in a timely manner
- Manage and optimize product listings for all marketplaces. Coordinate and optimize the product content, stock, price and order process flow
- Coordinate marketing activities for all marketplaces, including promotional opportunities.
- Identify growth generators and create improvement plans.
- 2 years working experience, preferably in an ecommerce environment. Experience with selling on major marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, etc. is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies or other related studies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, speaking other European language is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and advanced excel skills are preferred, knowledge about XML and data feeds is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn and work with new backend systems and software’s
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a logical way of thinking
- Hands on mentality and ability to take on several projects at once
vidaXL as employer
vidaXL is a dynamic and international company that stimulates curiosity, passion, and personal development. vidaXL applauds thinking big and taking on new challenges. Come by to meet our colleagues and to see the teams of professionals in action. All our colleagues have different backgrounds, but they have at least a few things in common… ambition, job satisfaction and the optimal use of skills.
Want to join us
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Andrei Ceranu / a.ceranu@vidaXL.com / +40 760 257 539 for more information.
vidaXL Center SRL | RAMS Business Center | Dudesti-Pantelimon 42 | Sector 3 – Bucharest | Romania
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement