|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
We are looking for a Product Owner Webshop Operations
vidaXL is seeking for a detail-oriented team player to make sure our webshops are always operational and functioning according to expectations.
The ideal candidate has experience as a Product Owner and is familiar with scrum and agile but also knows what is needed in a fast-moving ecommerce environment as vidaXL.
You should feel comfortable working independently with minimal supervision. In this position, you will be part of the webshop development team within the marketing department and will play a key role in maintaining and reaching company goals.
What you will do
- Responsible for ensuring operational stability of our webshops according to expectations by minimizing downtime, performance drop and incidents.
- Ensure troubleshooting with team when incidents or downgraded performance take place outside business hours or to release a sprint (on a rotating base)
- Fulfil the role of a Product Owner within an agile/scrum team
- Create, check, and optimize backlog tickets by requesting and writing understandable and sufficient user stories and acceptance criteria
- Effectively document and communicate insights, deliverables and results for the benefit of the portfolio/roadmap of the domain
- Take ownership of tools used to measure performance of Webshops. Responsible for the proper integration and functioning of these tools
- Continuously align and communicate with Lead PO Webshop, PO Webshops and PO from other domains on projects, progress, scope and performance.
- Continuously align with and inform business stakeholders on developments, incidents and impediments around Webshops
- Fluent in English;
- Minimum 3 year of relevant work experience;
- Experience in ecommerce