|Hours a week||40|
We are looking for a DevOps engineer!
As the DevOps engineer you will be responsible for the platform where the software of your team runs on. Our aim is to go towards the latest technologies in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) and you will be one of the key figures in this transformation. As a commercial organization we always want to grow faster, and with the right platform setup you can support this growth.
The DevOps team is responsible for part of our core business technology, therefor we are looking for someone that wants to commit to our organization for an extended period. Together with your team you will be shaping the environment in which our software is developed for the foreseeable future.
- You are responsible for setting up cloud native environments in GCP with CI/CD pipelines.
- You make sure that the best-practice DevOps principles are applied for your team and others.
- You take functional requirements and pick the right technical solutions.
- You get to research new techniques and build proof-of-concepts to see if it’s a route we should take.
- You make sure your platform is able to deliver on the agreed SLA’s.
- Enough relevant experience with DevOps to be up and running within a short timeframe.
- Knowledge of SCRUM / Agile development methods.
- Experience with cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP, AliCloud).
- Familiar with open-source application landscapes.
- You can work together well in a multidisciplinary team.
- You know how to provide constructive feedback and are not afraid to do so.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English, knowledge of Dutch is a big pre
Our current tech landscape
- Jira / Bamboo / Bitbucket
- PRTG / Kibana / Grafana
- GCP / Apigee / Kubernetes / Terraform / ArgoCD & Vault
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to your application! Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter if you have any questions.