|Hours a week||30|
As vidaXLs Operations Engineer you will be responsible for monitoring the hardware infrastructure, company's IT services and websites.
What you will do
- Install office infrastructure like patch outlets, power connections, patch panels;
- Place new hardware, install and move workplaces;
- Responsible for the correct functioning of the office infrastructure;
- Responsible for the correct functioning of printers ;
- Responsible for the first contact for externally controlled systems of the building;
- Responsible for the hardware inventory;
- Responsible for the installation and maintenance of the camera infrastructure;
- Keep the registration for user and server hardware up to date;
- Provide 1st line support for customer service applications and marketing applications;
- Handle assigned service desk tickets.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills;
- Experience with Networking, UTP;
- Experience with camera systems;
- Basic hardware knowledge;
- Basic software knowledge (Windows) + MS office;
- Knowledge of electrical systems.
- Experience with service desk / ticketing system is a plus;
- Part-time available 4/6 hours per day.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Madalina Grasu / [email protected] / +40 786 883 375 for more information.
vidaXL Center SRL | Cluj City Center | Calea Dorobantilor 14-16 | Cluj-Napoca, Cluj | Romania