|Hours a week||40|
Our Back office Employee can work independently
As senior Back office employee you are responsible for the coordination of the suppliers all over the world and the management of the Back Office Team. You will cooperate closely with our office in China (Ningbo).
What you will do
Vendor/ order management
- Follow up purchase orders and ensure the orders will be delivered within the planned shipping time;
- Communicate with suppliers regarding orders, shipping and daily issues;
- Arrange the inspection and quality control before the shipment;
- Maintain the order information and master data in SAP;
- Collect shipping documents such as bill of lading, invoice and packing list and process payment in a timely and quality manner;
- Check report and place Spare Parts Order if necessary.
- Follow up with forwarders and solve issues;
- Deal with customs clearance and ensure the containers will be released on time.
- support a team of 6, consisting 3 people in the Netherlands, 1 person in Indonesia and 2 people in India;
- Support team members and solve issues by quickly defines the core within a large amount of information;
- Coordinate with multiple departments such as Supply Chain Control, Planning, Logistics, etc.;
- Continuously improve the purchasing process.
- Completed HBO degree in business administration, supply chain management, or an equivalent education;
- 3-5 years professional, relevant working experience
- Fluent (or near to fluent) in English; Chinese is a plus;
- Good communication and coordination skills;
- Be able to quickly define the problems and provide effective solutions;
- Stress resistant and able to work in a tight deadlines and respond to changing priorities;
- Attention to details;
- Reacts immediately and appropriately to unexpected, urgent or new instances;
- Experience in working with computers MS Office and SAP.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your online application at [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Manouk Lips-Veerdonk / [email protected] / + 31 (0) 683 91 64 20 for more information.
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/