|Hours a week||40|
Our Quality Assurance Engineer is a frequent flyer.
You take responsibility to constantly improve the quality of vidaXL products. 50% of the job takes place in Venray were you work together with the quality department on product improvements. The other half of the time you will work at our location in Asia to secure these improvements directly with our suppliers. The goal is to better results on quality. You work closely with the departments purchasing, compliance, product inspection and logistics of all our locations. You are able to hand out realistic and cost efficient solutions.
You are successful because you are eager to learn and fast in processing information. You like to take part in several teams. You are practical and structured. You’re known for your clear communication. You find it easy to set priorities and stay effective under pressure.
What you will do
- Secure and optimize product quality;
- Work (together with several quality inspectors) on controlling and improving the quality of our suppliers in Asia, mainly Vietnam;
- Introduce and follow up product improvements, multiple projects simultaneously;
- Execute quality audits at our suppliers;
- Set up product and quality reports;
- Execute product tests to validate product improvements.
- You have 2-5 years of experience in a similar job;
- You finished a bachelor or university, preferable a technical education;
- Your English and Dutch language is mandatory;
- You are able to work effectively independently;
- You are available to travel frequently and for several weeks/months in a row.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your online application at [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Andrea Reuls / [email protected] / + 31 (0) 6 82 33 96 15 for more information.
Haba Trading B.V., Smakterweg 110-112, 5804 AM te Venray corporate.vidaxl.com