|Hours a week||40|
As vidaXLs Operations Engineer you will be responsible for monitoring the hardware infrastructure, company's IT services and websites.
What you will do
- Identify, log and escalate incidents to the correct department according to the procedures;
- Handle incident communication for SAP, Infrastructure and Development issues;
- Provide first level support for requests received through chat, phone and service desk tickets;
- Handle second level support tasks and route them to the correct department when needed;
- Responsible for the process of user creation/departure;
- Responsible for Active Directory administration (security groups, access rights management);
- Responsible for managing Exchange processes (mailbox creation and administration, distribution groups, access rights management);
- Performing infrastructure tasks like configuring devices, managing software updates, backups and updating firmware’s.
- Medium understanding of and experience with Active Directory and Exchange;
- Medium networking knowledge (Network protocols, VPN, routing);
- Experience with multiple (recent) Windows versions;
- Experience with Microsoft Office software;
- Basic experience with IT processes like ITIL or related practices;
- Medium Windows Server or Linux experience;
- Experience with service desk / ticketing system;
- Experience with documentation / knowledge base system;
- Willingness to work in day& night shifts, covering a 24/7 schedule;
- Inquisitive mindset and eager to learn new IT knowledge;
- Good detective skills to get to the bottom of problems;
- Assertive mindset when solving problems and tickets;
- Good knowledge of English.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Ioana Toma / [email protected] / +40 786 883 377 for more information.
vidaXL Center SRL | RAMS Business Center | Dudesti-Pantelimon 42 | Sector 3 – Bucharest | Romania