|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
What you will do
- Generate new business by attracting new sellers to the VidaXL Marketplace platform;
- Analyzes the market and identifies suitable merchants for the VidaXL Marketplace platform;
- Communicates with potential sellers by phone, email and in person, presenting the opportunities provided by VidaXL Marketplace;
- Attends industry and VidaXL events to meet new potential sellers and present the VidaXL Marketplace platform;
- Maintains an evidence of received leads and capitalizes them according to Marketplace strategy;
- Assists the seller with the registration procedure for joining VidaXL Marketplace;
- Assists the seller in his first steps on the Marketplace platform.
- Fluent in English and advanced in other EU language;
- Experience in a B2B environment;
- Experience on a similar position – account manager, sales executive or another B2B related position;
- Experience with cold calling;
- Advanced web user;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Proficiency in other MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Very good prioritization and time management skills;
- E-commerce experience will be considered an advantage;
- Experience with Customer Management tools (Salesforce, Dynamics CRM or similar) will be considered an advantage;
- Available 40 hours per week.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Ioana Toma / [email protected] / +40 786 883 377 for more information.
vidaXL Center SRL | RAMS Business Center | Dudesti-Pantelimon 42 | Sector 3 – Bucharest | Romania