|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
Our Junior Project Manager E-commerce is a true multitasker!
vidaXL is seeking a detail-oriented team player to help expanding our sales by assisting and executing new sales project. The ideal candidate is an organized person who is comfortable working independently on several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced digital/e-commerce environment.
As a person who combine strong communication and technical skills, you are able to easily adapt to changing circumstances with a commercial attitude. Your role will be to coordinate project, schedules, track the progress and result of sales projects. The Junior Project Manager's responsibilities are to manage project through developing, coordinating, and evaluating new project plans, including stakeholder alignment; budget management; capacity management; project plan documentation; perform business analysis and scope preparation/writing; understand technical requirements and provide support; assist in the development of training and materials for implementation and customer service department; provide sales and business development team support when promoting and implementing integration.
You will work within the marketplaces team as part of the sales & marketing department. The position offers excellent opportunity for starters to quickly gain experience in both sales and marketing as in technical online integrations. As a fast-growing company, vidaXL offers plenty of opportunity for further career development into a more specialized function or broader management position.
What you will do
- Supervise different tasks in the quest of completing a sales project
- Responsible for the flow of information from the project owner to the team regarding the project
- Make provisions for the progress of the sales project
- Quickly learn and understand the various internal and external backend systems
- Make the arrangement for projects documentation on the recommendation and specification of the owner and ensure that requirements are met
- Ensure the procedure, rules, regulations and process flow are well adhered to
- Meet the stakeholders and collect request and feedbacks regarding the execution of the project
- Coordinate sales channel integration project to expanding new sales globally
- Define integration planning and implement the planning
- Define technical integrations requirements and specifications for IT sprint team
- Improve integration and add functionalities along the way if sale channel is performing
- 0-2 years relevant working experience and a relevant degree;
- Project management experience is considered a plus;
- Ability to quickly learn and work with new systems and software;
- Advanced excel skills;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment and able to respond to changing priorities;
- Ability to define priorities independently based on commercial goals;
- Strong problem solving skills with a logical way of thinking;
- Excellent written, verbal communication and negotiation skills in English (extra EU languages is a plus);
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common: ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application at [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Bas Nissen – [email protected] – 06-57712614 for more information. Haba Trading B.V., Mary Kingsleystraat 1-17 5928 SK Venlo corporate.vidaxl.com