|Hours a week||40|
As our British Customer XLence Agent
You must love our customers! Because it is YOUR role to create vidaXL fans. As a vidaXL representative you proactively contact customers about their feedback and you handle second line customer requests (e.g. returns or escalations). You have excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communication and decision-making skills and are focused on restoring trust in the relationship with our customers.
You will make this a success because you are unstoppable when it comes to creating positive experiences. Never giving up and taking pride in turning a negative experience into a positive one. In your approach you are very creative; if something doesn’t work, you will find another way or just try harder. Criticism is something you can easily deal with, because you consider this a source of learning. You absolutely love talking to customers and can put negative emotions into the right perspective. You know to never take it personally and you are always open to listen and understand our customer’s view of the situation. As an XLence Agent you are part of our Customer Experience Department.
What you will do
- Generate XLent Customer Experiences;
- Follow up on customers’ feedback on buying experience with vidaXL; you primarily establish contact with customers over the phone (outbound calling);
- Follow up on reviews customers have written on public platforms;
- Reply to and follow up on product reviews and questions;
- Contact customers that have participated in a (NPS) survey;
- Interact with and resolve issues with customers on social media;
- Be responsible for maintaining/monitoring your own target sheet, which exists of the main customer KPIs and review scores/feedback percentages;
- Contribute to the improvement of the vidaXL organisation, across all departments;
- Identify chances for improvement, by analysing customer feedback that you are confronted with on a daily basis and report them within vidaXL (in agreement with your Team Leader);
- ‘Go Mystery Shopping’ in order to learn and find improvements;
- Contribute to meetings to discuss these improvements, and share the ‘XLence’ philosophy with other departments;
- Be supported with training in order to further improve your skills (e.g. complaints management).
- Your English verbal and written skills are flawless;
- You are easy going and like to talk to people;
- You don’t get upset by angry customers, instead you are motivated to help them as much as you can;
- You consider negotiating as a fun thing to do, and you are not afraid to ask something in return for the XLent service you provided;
- You know your way around computers and MS Office;
- You are available for at least 32 hours and you can work until 19:00;
- You completed at least an MBO education.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common: ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We look forward to receiving your online application at [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Manouk Lips / [email protected] / + 31 (0) 6 83 91 64 20 for more information.
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com