|Hours a week||40|
As our Customer Process Optimalization Employee
You will be responsible for the design and implementation of key customer related processes within our international Customer Service department. Your ambition is to increase the experience of our customers, while driving efficiency and as a result, reducing our costs. You will be part of the enthusiastic and multilingual Customer Service Business Support team.
What you will do
- Responsible for process documentation, process design and process redesign.
- Develop and implement process improvements to support the Customer Services vision and operational KPI’s.
- Evaluate existing and revised processes for effectiveness using data and feedback.
- Identify business process opportunities by analyzing process data and metrics.
- Work collaboratively within Customer Service, and with other departments to help improve and optimize business processes.
- Adaptability, ownership, customer orientation and energy to match the vidaXL DNA;
- You are structured, accurate and a critical thinker with analytical skills;
- You have a positive attitude and a good sense of humor;
- You have affinity with Ecommerce and preferably knowledge of Customer Service;
- You can work in a fast-paced international environment with an understanding of different cultures;
- Lean Six Sigma Green belt certified or experience on working within a Lean environment;
- HBO working and thinking proficiency;
- Juniors and recent graduates are welcome to apply if relevant experience has been acquired during internships and/or graduate assignments
- Your English is fluent, written and spoken.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your online application at [email protected] Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Melissa Raijmakers / [email protected] / + 31 (0) 6 12 08 88 36 for more information. We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com