|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
You must love sales! Because YOU will make it your goal to successfully promote and expand our B2B drop shipment program in Poland. You will make this a success because you are commercially driven and convinced of online B2B sales. We trust you to work independently. You have an enthusiastic international team that can get you up to speed.
What you will do
- Generates new business by attracting new partners to the vidaXL B2B Drop-shipping Platform, focusing on the markets in Poland;
- Analyzes the market and identifies suitable partners;
- Communicates with potential partners by phone, email, and teleconferencing, presenting the opportunities provided by vidaXL B2B Drop-shipping Platform;
- Negotiates and closes deals with partners;
- Records partner acquisition activity in a CRM tool;
- Assists the partner with the registration procedure for joining vidaXL B2B Drop-shipping Platform;
- Assists the partner in his first steps on the platform;
- Upsells other vidaXL business services to partners.
- Excellent oral and written language skills in Polish languages;
- Good command of English;
- University degree;
- Proactive mentality;
- Ability to work independently and manage your agenda;
- Experience on a similar position – business developer, account manager, sales executive or another B2B related position;
- Experience with cold calling;
- Advanced web user;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) ;
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Very good prioritization and time management skills;
- E-commerce experience will be considered an advantage;
- Experience with Customer Management tools (Salesforce, Dynamics CRM or similar) will be considered an advantage.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Florentina Maricuta/ [email protected] / +40 760 202 043 for more information.
vidaXL Center SRL | RAMS Business Center | Dudesti-Pantelimon 42 | Sector 3 – Bucharest | Romania