|Hours a week||40|
Our Application Manager Jira hates downtime!
As our new application manager Jira you will work in a team of Jira Administrators. You will be responsible for continuous improvement on the existing architecture, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring and security of the application and server health.
What will you do
- As a member of our Jira Administrator your main concern is continuous improvement of our applications. You will do this by proactively finding solutions, monitoring the current application and initiating improvements;
- Troubleshoot error logs within the application server to resolve application issues or downtime and advise improvements
- Fine-tune the environment for top performance.
- Support business and software development (agile) process tools and projects.
- A relevant bachelor degree and approximately 5 years of relevant application management experience
- Ability to fine tune the environment for top performance issues or downtime and advise improvements
- Experience with Java application management
- Experience of ITIL, ASL/BiSL
- Plus: knowledge of Jira add-ons, Scriptrunner, Insight, EazyBI
- Plus: Experience with: Scrum, Kanban, Git or Java API's
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your online application at [email protected]. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Bas Nissen / [email protected] / + 31 (0) 6 57 71 26 14 for more information.
Haba Trading B.V., Mary Kingsleystraat 1 5928 SK, Venlo corporate.vidaxl.com